Re: [opensuse] How to get a systray icon back?

Op 19-10-12 22:40, Dmitry Ashkadov schreef:
19.10.2012 23:14, Oddball пишет:
Hi,

I accidentally 'lost' my Networkmanager Systray Icon.(have no idea how it happened)
But i forgot how to get it back again.
Can someone please point me in the right direction?(as my own tryouts to fix it failed...)
I am on KDE 4.7.2 version '5', on openSUSE 12.1.

Thanx ;-)

Oddball.
Hello!

NetworkManager is KDE applet and it may be enabled/disabled from settings of system tray. See section "Extra items" in settings of system tray.

Indeed, i found it, right click on systray...
Thnx guys! :-)

--
Have a nice day,

Oddball