Re: [opensuse] Re: 12.2 on a Windows 7 machine
* Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxx> [10-19-12 07:56]:
Now I need to find out if I can get away with making my fairly new HP laptop
strictly a Linux box (if it is a challenge to make it dual boot). The only
issues I see are:
The ability to stop the touch-pad driver when a mouse is plugged in. The
touch-pad is so ridiculously sensitive that it is useless. I'm sure that's
an easy adjustment to make.

Disabling touch-pad when mouse is connected is easy, synaptiks has an
option for this. I haven't noticed a problem with sensitivity so cannot
advise there.

ps. Please trim quotes and post inline or at the bottom.
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Quoting
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette#Use_bottom-posting_or_interleaved_style_to_answer
tks