Re: [opensuse] wifi problems
Mark Hounschell wrote:
Given the short range, I'd suspect a hardware problem in the Asus adapter.
Except that I bought 2 of them because we are moving our office out of the room containing the router and into another. We both have our own Linux boxes. I got one for each. They both act the same.

The info you provided indicates a loss of signal. Software doesn't do that. I use WiFi all the time with my ThinkPad and it doesn't matter where I am in my condo. I have also used it in other locations, including one hotel where I couldn't connect with Windows!