Re: [opensuse] Problems with 12.2
* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [10-18-12 18:04]:
On 10/18/2012 12:28 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
On 2012-10-18 11:54 (GMT-0500) Duaine Hechler composed:

Don't forget different (aka cruddy) media quality and burn speed....

Same parameters and media that I used for 12.1 DVD <frown>

If one-write media, try RW instead. If +, try - instead. Try reburning 12.1
and see if the reburn works.

I'm now suspecting that it's the DVD burner. Is there any sure fire
software, out there, to test the drive ?

You have done tests to lead to this conclusion/suspicion? List

or are you grasping straws (as it seems). You have had several
suggestions to try to isolate and identify your problem but you do not
offer answers or responses or any kind. You can spend a lot of money
replacing hardware that may or may not have any problem, and you continue
to delay resolution.