Re: [opensuse] Problems with 12.2
On 10/18/2012 09:14 AM, Lew Wolfgang wrote:
On 10/18/2012 03:52 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found
boot:

Also, I was getting this same error on the KDE Live CD boot

Hi Duaine,

You mentioned that your DVD drive is working. Did you try
booting with your old 12.1 DVD? I've seen DVD drives fail
in mysterious ways. If 12.1 also fails to boot maybe it's time
to spring for a new drive?

Version 12.1 DVD still boot OK

Also, how did you burn the 12.2 DVD? Did you use k3b and
select the "verify" option?

Yes, burned with k3b and verify on

You've got an interesting issue there if 12.1 boots, but 12.2
with a good MD5 hash and DVD doesn't.

Regards,
Lew

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding