Re: [opensuse] Kompozer
On 10/18/2012 11:25 AM, Robert Smits pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On October 15, 2012 06:53:42 pm j.e.perry@xxxxxxx wrote:
So, I downloaded both Bluegriffon and Quanta for kde3, and find they're
both vastly inferior to Kompozer (ref. my message of 9/30). Suse doesn't
have Kompozer, and I tried downloading it from the site, but they only have
it in source format, which I was unsuccessful in compiling.

I have no idea why you think Suse repos don't have Kompozer, which I used
until I found WordPress. When I look in my Opensuse 12.1 OSS repo I find
kompozer 7.99.

How about the 12.2 repo? Doesn't exist.

--
Ken Schneider