Re: [opensuse] libdvdcss repository not working
On 18/10/12 13:51, George Olson wrote:
Howdy,

I am installing opensuse 12.2 on a client's computer, and he needs to
be able to play DVDs. I followed the link

http://forums.opensuse.org/content/127-multimedia-restricted-formats-installation-guide-12-2.html

that has you install packman and the repository for libdvdcss in order
to play DVDs.

The regular packman repo is off line today for some reason, so I
connected to the mirror in Taiwan and it did fine.

However, the repository at http://opensuse-guide.org/repo/12.2/ for
libdvdcss is not connecting at all. I don't know if this is a problem
on my end or on the network, but I am wondering if perhaps there are
other mirrors available for this repository as well, just like the
alternate packman mirrors?
The same thing occurred last week (to me at least). But the repo was back online a while later. So, for now be patient :-) .

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.2 x86_64 KDE 4.9.2 & kernel 3.6.2.2 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor