Re: [opensuse] RE: opensuse-offtopic
* Duaine Hechler <dahechler@xxxxxxx> [10-17-12 18:56]:
And still "off-topic". Please be embarrassed in opensuse-offtopic.

and again!
Not subscribed to that list - just sayin'

Then it is *really* "simple". Subscribe, or "Don't Sayin"!

Curious, why are you about the only one telling me to take this to the ot-list when there are lots of other persons that post OT stuff.

Do you hate me that much - or - something ?

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding