[opensuse] Out of date hplip driver on 12.2 oss repo
The hplip driver package in the 12.2 oss repo is version 3.12.4, while
the latest version on hplipoensource.com is 3.12.10a.

Any chance of updating the openSUSE 12.2 repo? Hp-toolbox checks to see
if the latest version is installed and won't run if it isn't.

I've updated one of my machines with the installation script from the
website, which was a pleasant experience, as the script asks you to
input root's password, then runs zypper to install any missing
dependencies, then builds and installs the hplip package.

However, it would be nice to find the latest version in the openSUSE repos.

Bob
--
Bob Williams
System: Linux 3.4.11-2.16-desktop