Re: [opensuse] 12.2 on a Windows 7 machine
* Jim Sabatke <jsabatke@xxxxxxxxx> [10-15-12 23:52]:
- Is there any comprehensive documentation for installing a dual boot system
like I want to do?

Have you considered installing single-boot linux and installing win7 in a
virtualbox session? Works fine for me here and my system is mostly
dedicated to photography.

And I don't have to worry about virii. I save a session before installing
or updating. If a problem arises, I just revert to the saved session.