Re: [opensuse] Kompozer
On 10/15/2012 09:53 PM, j.e.perry@xxxxxxx wrote:
So, I downloaded both Bluegriffon and Quanta for kde3, and find they're both
vastly inferior to Kompozer (ref. my message of 9/30). Suse doesn't have
Kompozer, and I tried downloading it from the site, but they only have it in
source format, which I was unsuccessful in compiling.

I see frequent references to a suse site for building, but as I recall, it
requires registration, and probably more knowledge than I have (I'm a
long-time embedded systems engineer, programming mostly in assembly language
and low-level embedded C).

I've been typing in html tags by hand, but that's too much of a drag to put
up with. How can I get Kompozer? Or anything that might make web page
generation easier?

John Perry

just download it decompress it and just run it
http://kompozer.net/

--
Hans Krueger
hanskrueger007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx