Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: BOYCOTT DELL
On 10/15/2012 02:52 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2012-10-15 19:35, Duaine Hechler wrote:
Pure and simple: Off-Topic, ie: Does Not Belong Here!

Patrick, agreed. However, there has been, probably, thousands of
off topic posts on this list - like political, etc.

IMHO, it seems I get chastised the worst. Just sayin'
There are other ways, more polite, more informative, of doing it. Like
not shouting.

- -- Cheers / Saludos,

Unfortunately, to the list, it is taken as shouting, to me, and as intended, as
making a point.

At any rate, I apologize, it was taken from my Facebook post with cut/paste.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ - Tuning, Servicing & Rebuilding