Re: [opensuse] Re: OT: BOYCOTT DELL
* Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxx> [10-15-12 12:40]:
As for the offtopic subject: it really does not belong to openSUSE list,
but since Duaine is member of this list and not a dell list or windows
list he turned to this list. I understand this.
However I doubt that his action will be very efficient.
So, using the same logic it would be prudent for Duaine to search/question
the best possible birth-control regimen for his wife?

Pure and simple: Off-Topic, ie: Does Not Belong Here!

Patrick, agreed. However, there has been, probably, thousands of off topic
posts on this list - like political, etc.

IMHO, it seems I get chastised the worst. Just sayin'

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ