Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird conversation add on
On 15/10/12 14:34, Anton Aylward wrote:
lynn said the following on 10/15/2012 07:56 AM:
12.2, tb 15.0

Hi
Some mailing lists do not show the 'reply to list' option, as this list
does, when conversation is installed.

Is there a setting I need in the add on?

I doubt it very much. Some lists simply don't convey the information in
the headers, headers that you normally don't see.

If you look at the raw message you will see something like

Hi
Even if the message header contains a List-Post element, the Reply List option only appears in tb conventional view. That's why I thought that I had overlooked a setting in the conversation add on.

What I can't understand is that conversation sometimes displays Reply List for this list but never for others (even though they have a List-Post entry).

Back to the conventional view for now.
L x