Re: [opensuse] OT: BOYCOTT DELL
On 10/14/2012 03:35 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
ATTN: DELL SUPPORT ISSUES (BOYCOTT DELL PRODUCTS)...............

I PURCHASED AN INSPIRON 910 OFF OF EBAY - WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PREVIOUS OWNER.

DELL HAS - 6 TIMES - REFUSED TO HELP ME ANSWER A - SHOULD BE - COMMON KNOWLEDGE QUESTION.

HOW DO I TURN ON THE FUNCTION KEYS (F1-F10) WITHIN WINDOWS XP.

I HAVE GOTTEN HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES.

AND UNTIL I CAN GET THE ORIGINAL OWNERS' INFO (NAME, ADDRESS, ETC) TO TRANSFER THE OWNERSHIP IN MY NAME - THEY ARE - PLAIN - OUT - REFUSING - TO TALK TO ME.

If you have one of those stupid keyboards with an F-LOCK (function-key lock) botton, turn it on.
It's a CAPS LOCK for the function keys.