Re: [opensuse] OT: BOYCOTT DELL
Am 14.10.2012 21:35, schrieb Duaine Hechler:
ATTN: DELL SUPPORT ISSUES (BOYCOTT DELL PRODUCTS)...............

I PURCHASED AN INSPIRON 910 OFF OF EBAY - WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PREVIOUS OWNER.

DELL HAS - 6 TIMES - REFUSED TO HELP ME ANSWER A - SHOULD BE - COMMON KNOWLEDGE QUESTION.

HOW DO I TURN ON THE FUNCTION KEYS (F1-F10) WITHIN WINDOWS XP.

I HAVE GOTTEN HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES.

AND UNTIL I CAN GET THE ORIGINAL OWNERS' INFO (NAME, ADDRESS, ETC) TO TRANSFER THE OWNERSHIP IN MY NAME - THEY ARE - PLAIN - OUT - REFUSING - TO TALK TO ME.

out of curiosity: do the keys work with OpenSuse?
Karl