Re: [opensuse] OT: BOYCOTT DELL
  • From: Noel Butler <noel.butler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:11:37 +1000
On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 14:35 -0500, Duaine Hechler wrote:

I PURCHASED AN INSPIRON 910 OFF OF EBAY - WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PREVIOUS
OWNER.

DELL HAS - 6 TIMES - REFUSED TO HELP ME ANSWER A - SHOULD BE - COMMON
KNOWLEDGE QUESTION.

HOW DO I TURN ON THE FUNCTION KEYS (F1-F10) WITHIN WINDOWS XP.

WTF has this got to do with Linux - let alone opensuse...

I HAVE GOTTEN HUNG UP ON 3 TIMES.

AND UNTIL I CAN GET THE ORIGINAL OWNERS' INFO (NAME, ADDRESS, ETC) TO
TRANSFER THE OWNERSHIP IN MY NAME - THEY ARE -
PLAIN - OUT - REFUSING - TO TALK TO ME.

Perfectly reasonable, why should a business support someone they have no
contract with to help, someone has to pay for THEIR time, they are a
business, not a charity.

Duaine Hechler