Re: [opensuse] 11.2/KDE significantly faster than 12.2/KDE
On 2012-10-13 14:57 (GMT-0300) Cristian Rodríguez composed:

Per Jessen composed:

As described in another thread, I recently upgraded a laptop to 12.2
only to receive massive complaints from the user that it had become
slow to the point of being unworkable. I received various suggestions
here on the list and tried them without achieving much improvement.

What hardware exactly is this ? video card and driver ?

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2012-10/msg00193.html presumably using radeon driver.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/