Re: [opensuse] Is it possible to roll-back or undo an entire upgrade?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 09:50:11 +0200
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

El 12/10/12 12:13, Per Jessen escribió:

installation of <something> failed, Error: subprocess failed. Error
RPM failed: rpm: /lib/libc.so.6: version GLIBC_2.15 not found
(required by /usr/lib/librpm.so.2).

Yeah, that's game over, at least when doing a live downgrade, you may
have better luck with a DVD.

This is an usecase that is not tested at all so it will probably go
wrong.

Yeah, I completely appreciate that - I did the downgrade on a separate,
but identical machine, so no harm done to anything, but it sounded like
something worth trying.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (10.6°C)