[opensuse] recovery
Hi all,

does anybody knows from the top of his/her head if the utility
"photorec" is included on any live-image?

It seems one of my friends did something silly....
I used it before to recover files from an accidentilly wiped sd-card by
means of my suse-laptop, but now i have to do the same trick for an
entire, unknown pc (that very likely didn't have photorec installed) and
as i don't want to change the filesystem anyfurther, i don't want to
install it on the HD either.

So it would be nice if i could use a kde/gnome live-cd to act as an
"forensic tool".

hans