Re: [opensuse] OT - Mozilla Firefox browser upgrade taken offline due to vulnerability
Hi,

Am 2012-10-11 16:44, schrieb Marcus Meissner:
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 01:58:27PM +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
> The non-profit company said that only a "limited number of users are
> affected".

Well, that's true. There are only a limited number of people on the
planet after all.

> Some users were upgraded automatically to the new version, but are now
> being advised to uninstall the updates.

Ubuntu did an automatic upgrade. No sign yet of any warning or automatic
downgrade.

Our Firefox 16 update was checked in and ready for release ... I fortunately
saw it before I released it, so it is currently in "declined" state until
16.0.1 comes along.

The mozilla repo has 16.0 replaced with 16.0.1 already.
The problem with trying to be superfast with updates is that we do it twice as well :-(
Thunderbird and SeaMonkey are not ready yet since I was running out of decent internet connection while travelling.

Wolfgang