Re: [opensuse] incorrect xorg setup in openSUSE 12.1
Karl, Felix:

2012. október 10. 19:17 napon Karl Sinn <news@xxxxxxxxxxxx> írta:

did you install the packages with the ATI driver?

Which driver do you mean?
I have this one:
~> rpm -qa|grep -i radeon
xorg-x11-driver-video-radeonhd-1.3.0_20100512_80ba041-5.1.2.i586

As I know correctly Radeon 7000 aka Radeon-VE is a legacy card.
Xorg/linux/SuSE/openSUSE has the radeon driver for this card for ages.