Re: [opensuse] memtest86 on the 32 and 64 bit SuSE-12.2 DVD is borked
Mark Hounschell wrote:
FWIW, the subject line is true. I have several machines that fail when memtest is selected from the SuSE-12.2 DVD. The failure occurs at about 43% into the test where it starts random numbers. Just downloaded the 4.20 version (same version as on the 12.2 DVD) from the official site and it works fine. How could one screw that up? Two days lost on this one.

Mark

I just tried the 64 bit version and it just completed a full pass.