Re: [opensuse] How to handle samsung /dev/mfp for scx-3400 printer/scanner
On 10/09/12 15:07, Julien Michielsen wrote:
Today I bought a Samsung SCX-3400 printer/scanner, and tried
to install it with Samsungs UnifiedLinuxDriver. This driver tries - by
default - to install the printer/scanner under /dev/mfp4. However,
my system doesn't have a /dev/mfp, and therefor attempts to
print or scan have no result.
I suppose printer and scanner should be directed to a printer- and/or
a scanner device, but I wouldn't know how to handle this.
Anyone a hint?
Thanks
Julien

It was very easy: