Re: [opensuse] Hard lock on openSUSE 12.2 when using rt3290sta WiFi
  • From: Eric Gunther <egunther@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 03:05:11 -0400
did a bit more investigation:
Try searching google for giwscan, from what it looks like to me the
first entry may help,

This is the first entry
http://lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0612.2/1394.html
They are talking about a (sounds like) similar problem...
Maybe you can find a solution there.
Also sysctl may aid in the final solution or at least an interim one.

-e