Re: [opensuse] How to use filters in Wireshark 1.8.2
On Sun, Oct 07, 2012 at 12:52:27PM -0400, James Knott wrote:
I have used Wireshark for several years and often used filtiers to
limit what is caputered. However, I don't see how to get filters to
work in Wireshark 1.8.2. In earlier versions, I'd select options
and choose the filter there. With 1.8.2, there's a separate area
for selecting filters, but it doesn't seem to work. The options
panel no longer has a place to select filters.

Have you tried to double click on the interface in the 'Capture' titled
section?

By this you should get a window titled 'Edit Interface Settings'. There
I had been able to define a 'Capture Filter:'.

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]