[opensuse] Re: firefox plugin for streaming radio not found
On Sat, 06 Oct 2012 21:54:21 +0800
George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

I am trying to connect to a streaming internet radio on this website,
http://febc.ph/ and firefox says a plugin is needed to display this
content. It is the 702 DZAS radio on the right hand side.

I searched all over and cannot find anywhere how to get firefox to
tell me which plugin is needed. I suspect it is some kind of windows
audio but I don't know for sure. When I click the firefox prompt to
install the missing plugins, it can't find them and can't tell me
what to install.

How might I figure out which plugins I need in order to listen to
this streaming radio channel?

Thanks
Hi
It starts to play for me and then dies....
http://paste.opensuse.org/51645530

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.6-2.10-desktop