[opensuse] No interaction with Android over bluetooth
Hi folks. I came across the odd behavior of my bluetooth system on 2
laptops -- HP Probook 4330s running Opensue 12.1 x86_64 and Asus x44
with 32 bit Opensuse 12.1. I have 2 Samsung smartphones, Galaxy S
GT-I9000 and my wife's Galaxy Mini and any attempts to transfer data
over bluetooth in both directions between my laptops and any of these
handsets are failng with such error messages: 'Connection reset by
peer (104)', but previously these devices were successfully discovered
for each other. In other hand with my old Nokias (6220 Classic, N810)
the laptops' bluetooth works just fine without any issues. I guess
it's not a matter of Android but Suse due the fact that I can normally
transfer files from my desktop (Fedora) to the same Samsung handsets
over USB bluetooth dongle. Additionally to transfer issue I have a
faling tethering with Samsung too. My system logs don't contain any
useful info at least I couldn't find it out. Is anyone here who can
tell me if it bug and could it be reported previously. Googling it
haven't brought any mention for such behavior. I will appreciate any
suggestions for solving this trouble. Thanks.

My HP Probook 4330s:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3067546/hp4330s_conf.txt

My Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 runs stock firmware Gingerbread 2.3.6 and
just in case I get android logs with logcollector:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3067546/androidlogfile.txt

--
Best Regards,
Gary Trotcko