Re: [opensuse] konqueror broken after update
  • From: eddie <eddieleprince@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 15:46:40 +0100
On Wednesday 03 Oct 2012 12:18:50 Carl Fletcher wrote:
On 03/10/12 10:40, eddie wrote:
Personally, I've never liked dolphin and preferred konqueror. However,
since running an update, konqueror no longer works. I get the following
error message.

There was an error loading the module Sidebar.
The diagnostics is:
The plugin 'konq_sidebar' uses an incompatible KDE library (4.9.2 "release
511").

Any thoughts?

I updated too
But it's fine

Check you are switched to that repo properly

Thanks Carl

I did a switch to the repo (which I had thought I had already done but
nevermind). Konqueror seems to work okay now.