[opensuse] Upgrade from 11.4 to 12.1, cciss module
Hello all,

I have a system with a Smart Array 5i/532 with OpenSuSE 11.3. Now i want to upgrade this to OpenSuSE 12.2, but i have a problem. I have noticied from another system with OpenSuSE 12.2, of a module change, from cciss to hpsa, and a change from /dev/cciss to /dev/sdx.

Now, my questions are basically 2:

- When i do the upgrade of that system, will be used the hpsa module? It will be used for an Smart Array 5i/532?
- If the hpsa module will be used, and the hard disk device change from /dev/cciss to /dev/sdx, what i can do to make the system bootable? I need a detailed list of operations to be done in this case, the last time it is happened the only solution i have found is to re-install all the system...

Cordially,

Claudio Prono.