[opensuse] OS 12.2 KDE and reboot options
  • From: JC Francois <jc.francois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 11:38:20 +0200
Hi,

I just upgraded my OS 12.1 installation to OS 12.2 on my dual boot (Win 7 and OS) system and everything went smoothly.

The bootloader seems to still be GRUB 0.97 while I expected 2.0 but that is really not a big deal.

What I have lost (and miss) are the options that I used to get when I clicked long on the "restart computer" button. I used to see the list of the GRUB partitions displayed and had the choice to select what partition I wanted to boot back in (for example reboot in Win7).

Is there any way to restore that functionality?

Thanks,

/~JC