Re: [opensuse] Boot Probs with Opensuse 12.2
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 14:25:22 +0200
ellanios82 wrote:

On 10/01/2012 02:09 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Yes, I use lilo. The only thing lilo won't do for me is boot xen.
_________

aha - thanks

any ideas if i can get YAST to move me back to LILO ?? - is this
likely to be problem-full??

lilo config in YaST was deprecated a while ago, but it actually still
works quite well. I'm sure there are issues though, so a little manual
fixing might be required on occasion. I don't know about moving back
to lilo, I have never tried it.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (15.9°C)