Re: [opensuse] ADding a Patch for a WINE app in 12.2
* George Olson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx> [10-01-12 00:50]:
Having just upgraded to openSUSE 12.2, I have gotten most of it to work well
so far. There is one application I use which is important to my work, called
Evernote, and I run it in wine. In 12.1, it would synchronize with the
server; in 12.2, it does not synchronize.

There are two linux apps in current development, nixnote and everpad,
available on sourceforge.com. Why not use one of them? There is also a
firefox plugin.