Re: [opensuse] No wifi on Dell Inspiron mini
On 31/08/12 17:45, Robert Schweikert wrote:

On 08/31/2012 06:31 AM, Oszkó Albert wrote:
Hi all,

I borrowed a Dell Inspiron Mini netbook for next week. I managed to
install oS 12.1 with KDE from an USB stick.
There are some problems however, the most severe is the lack of wifi. I
cannot config the touchpad, apparantly the oS does not recognize it as a
laptop.

Did anyone out there succeded with those things? Is there any experience
with that netbook and other distros?

There's a blog about this on lizards.o.o , unfortunately I cannot connect at this point to provide the link.

Just look in my blogs.

HTH,
Robert

post the output of