Re: [opensuse] Split Access two ISP's
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:10:35 +0200
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

Hi,

Well I am able to use both from my first ISP's shell account but I am
told
that anywhere else is not working. I added tables T1 and T2 to
/etc/iproute2/rt_table

Is a good resource.

http://www.lartc.org/lartc.htmlhttp://www.lartc.org/lartc.html

[snip]

Any ideas on how to proceede?

Well, you basically start by looking at a message as it travels through
the expected path - use e.g. tcpdump to track it. At some point the
message will take the wrong path, then you work out why.

Looking at your setup (snipped), you seem to have duplicated "ip rule
add" statements. It doesn't hurt, but it's confusing. Also, if you
intended to distribute the load over your two uplinks, I don't see
anything doing that.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (13.1°C)