[opensuse] Hotel Router drops Wifi connection
Hi,
I am at a hotel where I can connect to their wireless hotel router with
Linux. However, I lose the connection about every 30 seconds to every
couple of minutes. I can reconnect again and then I am good until it
drops out again. This happens both with network manager and with ifup.
I am using opensuse 11.4 and kde 4.8.5 release 521. I am using Firefox
as the browser, but I also tried to use Konqueror with the identity
changed to IE7 just in case that might help to fix things. That also
did not help.

I have tried to check google and didn't really come up with anything
useful to solve this issue.

When I run Win7 instead of opensuse, the connection is stable and
doesn't disconnect like it does with linux.

Any ideas about what I might try to get linux working well?