Re: [opensuse] Substitutes for Akonadi programs
On 2012/08/22 16:50 (GMT+0200) Carlos E. R. composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

Using it instead of both Firefox and Thunderbird saves on RAM too.

True, but the browser part crashes on me now and then, bringing down the mail
part too. I
prefer them separate for that reason.

I can't remember a SeaMonkey crashing on Linux here in the past year, or Firefox either. I keep 2 SeaMonkeys (latest openSUSE official release version, and release-next from Mozilla.org) and 3 Firefoxes (3.28 openSUSE rpm, and 2.00.20 & latest release from Mozilla.org) up 24/7 on same 6 page KDE3 desktop. Among them, including Chatzilla, I probably have at least 125 tabs open at any point in time. 160 at once probably isn't at all unusual.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/