Re: [opensuse] NFS root access
On 21/08/12 05:44, Stephan Barth wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 05:13:14PM +0200, lynn wrote:
Our Samba4 DC has a Kerberised NFS mounted share. I need the root
user to be able to write to the share. I can do this by mounting it
with:
no_root_squash,sec=sys

Is there any way I can do it with:
sec=krb5?

root has a ticket in /tmp/krb5cc_0 but he always gets permission
denied when the share is mounted krb5, even with the no_root_squash

I never used NFS with Kerberos, but a quick search with Google yielded:

http://users.ece.cmu.edu/~allbery/lambdabot/logs/kerberos/2008-07-19.txt

HTH!

Hi
THanks.
rpc.gssd -n
seems to help, but only for the first nfs access. I have a ssh workaround where I access the server instead of mounting the share si that's good enough until I can investigate further.
L x