Re: [opensuse] Good content filter for FireFox?
On 08/21/2012 09:22 AM, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 08/21/2012 09:09 AM, Bernhard Voelker wrote:
Hi *,

we are using an OpenSuSE PC in a little public library to provide
internet access to our users using FireFox.
To prevent children to access internet sites they shouldn't reach,
it seems that we need a web filter.
Any recommendations?

Is there any public portal which could be set as proxy?
(That would be the easiest and most secure way IMO.)

BTW: the software should filter mostly German words.

Have you looked squidguard <htpp://www.squidguard.org> it should be
already included with openSUSE

Togan

That looks good. I'll give it a shot.