Re: [opensuse] NFS root access
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 05:13:14PM +0200, lynn wrote:
Our Samba4 DC has a Kerberised NFS mounted share. I need the root
user to be able to write to the share. I can do this by mounting it
with:
no_root_squash,sec=sys

Is there any way I can do it with:
sec=krb5?

root has a ticket in /tmp/krb5cc_0 but he always gets permission
denied when the share is mounted krb5, even with the no_root_squash

I never used NFS with Kerberos, but a quick search with Google yielded:

http://users.ece.cmu.edu/~allbery/lambdabot/logs/kerberos/2008-07-19.txt

HTH!

--
Bye,

Stephan Barth

SUSE Technical Services - SUSE LINUX GmbH
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer HRB 21284 (AG N├╝rnberg)
Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuremberg
Register at suse.com/susecon - Follow us at twitter.com/susecon12