Re: [opensuse] Google maps doesn't work in Chromium?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:32:23 +0200
On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Graham Anderson
<graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone else running into this problem? Could it be related to Java?
(I've removed OpenJDK... too many things don't work with OpenJDK...
and installed OracleJava 1.6 and 1.7)

maps.google.com doesn't use java.

It does use buttloads of Javascript though. When you fart around
removing OpenJDK, you end up removing the Java browser plugins and so
on... I just mentioned it as a possible source of what's wrong on my
end... that is the only thing I really changed when it went from
working to not working.

C.
--
openSUSE 12.1 x86_64, KDE 4.9.0