Re: [opensuse] Separate /usr?
On 08/17/2012 01:07 PM, Brian K. White wrote:
On 8/17/2012 9:13 AM, j debert wrote:
On 08/16/2012 01:19 PM, David Haller wrote:

'dc' may have been missing a while, but bc, autotools and libtool were
always there. And if I miss something, I try to add it to OBS ;)

They certainly were missing. I don't know the circumstances. Could not
build much from source for a while because they were.

Happened to find a version of bc that did not require autoconf.

jd

They could only have been missing from your box, which can happen any
number of ways, but they were always a part of the base distribution
install media, available to be installed on demand.

They weren't on the media and they weren't found in any repos. I
thought that point was self-evident but obviously I was wrong. Why
would anyone think I wouldn't even bother to look for them? This was a
while before OBS, BTW.

jd