Re: [opensuse] Re: Separate /usr?
Hello,

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012, Joachim Schrod wrote:
David Haller wrote:
In my opinion, the first real opensource program was and is TeX.
==== ftp://ftp.ctan.org/pub/tex/systems/knuth/dist/tex/tex.web ====
% This program is copyright (C) 1982 by D. E. Knuth; all rights are reserved.

Well, full agreement. Welcome to my world, that's my realm. :-)

I knew I knew you from somewhere, so must've been dctt or some
ctan.org pages quite some years back ;)

Within the wider TeX community, I'm active and visible as a developer
since 1982. [..] and I'm one of three remaining CTAN maintainers.

Thank you very much for all your work over so many years!

-dnh, I should take part in dctt again ;)

--
This sentence contradicts itself -- no actually it doesn't.
-- Hofstadter