Re: [opensuse] Separate /usr?
Hello,

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012, Robin Klitscher wrote:
Even to a non-technical user like myself, from comments in this thread
it's blindingly obvious that a published standard and the manner in
which some distributions are implemented have parted company, or are
about to. This is worrying, for how can it be good?

Actually, to me it seems distributions are getting closer to each
other, for part because adhering to the FHS, and also and to me partly
much more annoyingly by adhering to freedesktop.org. There's tons of
stuff from there I just can't stand and yet not avoid. *gah*

-dnh

--
Die Frau soll das Schmuckstück des Mannes sein. Tja! Manche
Schmuckstücke können recht teuer sein. [WoKo in dag°]