Re: [opensuse] How to submit bug reports that actually get to a package maintainer
ty. den 31. 07. 2012 klokka 09.44 (+0200) skreiv Marcus Meissner:
Since the official way of reporting bugs in packages (like this one)
doesn’t work, who should I contact, or where should I submit
packaging
bug reports so that they get to people that actually are able to do
anything about them? I’d be grateful for any advice.

I assigned it someone else.

Thanks! It seems like it did the trick. The bug was fixed the same day
you did the reassignment.

You could look through the maintainers in the "games" repository where
neverball lives and mail them.

AFAICS, here’s the list of maintainers:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/users?project=games
(You have to be logged in to see their e-mail addresses.)

Or this list.

Seems like a very effective approach. :) Thanks again.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/