Re: [opensuse] Separate /usr?
On 08/14/2012 07:37 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 08/09/2012 11:11 PM, Rodney Baker wrote:
The FHS is complementary to the LSB which (afaik) openSuSE purports to be
more
or less compliant with (but I'm open to be corrected if that is wrong).
Therefore, openSuSE should also be compliant with the LHS.

I agree with Rodney, if this is something that Linux wants to make work, then
we
should all provide comment on the proposed FHS changes to insure the end
product
is something that makes sense to implement, instead of just becoming another
well intentioned idea at the end of a link ending in .pdf...

+5

The divergence form the standard, seemingly at whim, is frustrating.

jd