Re: [opensuse] Where can I get instructions for compiling VirtualBox?
  • From: <j.e.perry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:19:20 -0400

---- Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

You may consider adding the URL
<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Virtualization/openSUSE_12.1/> as
a repository (via YaST maybe). The versions are quite up to date, and
they work out of the box (once you are a member of the virtualbox group
on your computer).

Well! Yes, among the hundreds of files there are 19 Virtualbox files, most of
whose names I remember from reading the VB materials. No help material, but I
suppose I could figure out how to select and use the files I need from the VB
wiki materials.

More to study and think about. Thanks, Werner.

jp