Re: [opensuse] Re: Thunderbird and IMAP
On 8/12/2012 6:06 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:

Now days, the newer services off all, (you can use Google can't you?)
but the majority of users with longer term ISP accounts are on POP.... from
every
user I've ever helped and every end-user account FAQ I ever read -- all were pop
based.

I wonder if you are taking into account all the corporate exchange out there
as well as the stupendous number of gmail addresses and yahoo addresses.

Gmail: 425 million as of June 28th, 2012
Yahoo! Mail was the second largest web-based email service with 310 million
users as of October 2011,