Re: [opensuse] Partition Recovery? Is it even missing to begin with or just shifted?
On 08/11/2012 09:00 AM, David Haller wrote:
that dcr "mistakenly" sent to the ML instead of in a tarball via PM
just to me ;)

I be guilty... Looking at the 0130 time on the message, that is explainable...
Generally with all list mail I have to manually change the address to the ML
address to avoid a direct reply to the sender. My intent was to simply reply and
it go to your PM. We are creatures of habit -- because after going through that
thought process -- I manually changed the address and sent it to the list
anyway ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.