Re: [opensuse] Empty LibreOffice 3.6 repo
  • From: Francesco Teodori <francesco.teodori@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 18:43:10 +0200
I am using packages from
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/LibreOffice:/Unstable/ on
openSuSE 12.2 RC2. They work fine
Francesco

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Robert Smits <bob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On August 10, 2012 11:31:13 am Istvan Gabor wrote:
Hello:

I wanted to give a try to LibreOffice 3.6.
There is an openSUSE repo for it with .repo file and repodata
files but no packages. Is it on purpose or only an error?

Thanks,

Istvan

I don't see 3.6 in the Opensuse Build service Libreoffice yet - it's still 3.5
something.

--
Bob Smits <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly
disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and
inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has
already happened.